Monday, March 25, 2013

Fundee Dundee!

After over four years of separation, one of my best friends I have ever made and I were reunited in Scotland.  She has been an exchange student my senior year in high school and we had grown as close as can be. Now, after many years of living continents away, we saw each other again in person.

At first, we nearly did not recognize each other. We had both grown so much since graduation, physically, mentally, emotionally. Yet, it was like we had never left. She and I picked things up right where we left them as if we have been carrying on together since we departed.

We walked around the city, saw some beautiful sights, and ventured up a hill that puts all other hills to shame.









That was about it for the good times in Dundee, unfortunately. I had some bad encounters with the locals, the bus station employees, and the men on the dance floor. And I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment